Herakleion Sites & Bites Walking Tour
Experience the vibrancy of the Cretan gastronomy & culture. Explore and savor Heraklion, only like an insider would do!
Taste indigenous beer, coffee and nibbles, meet & chat with locals and become a part of the city’s life and hidden treasures.
Visit cultural sights, stroll through vintage neighborhoods and discover a different view of Heraklion.
- 4 hours walking & food day tour with an experienced local guide
- Visit significant cultural sights & places out of plain sight
- Start your day with a coffee brewing tutorial and taste unique kinds of coffee
- Stroll at a local market and taste fresh Cretan products.
- Visit a beer shop for a refreshing beer tasting
- Enjoy a unique wine tasting at a local wine bar.
- Finish your tour with a light meal at a traditional kafeneio with local character and flavors (optional).
- Half day private walking tour with an experienced, friendly local guide
- Admission & Tasting fees
- Personal Expenses
- Food & Drinks, unless specified
- All Gratuities
- Optional light meal at the end of the tour
- Tour starts at 09:30 am daily
- Duration 4 hours approximately
- 380 euros for up to two persons
- 80 euros for every additional person