Lasithi Plateau/Cooking Experience with Olive Oil tasting and Cheese making
A complete experience of the traditional Cretan way of living. Stroll through olive trees & a farm and learn how the famous olive oil is made.
Collect milk and make your own cheese which you will then taste with other local fresh products. A hands-on cooking class is next with Cretan recipes where you will savor your own creations from scratch, followed by a unique tasting of the gems of the Cretan land.
Last, but not least take a ceramic class and shape with your own hands earthly masterpieces.
- Explore the scenic landscape of Crete
- Stroll through an olive grove and taste some authentic Cretan Olive Oil
- Collect milk & make your own cheese
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class with traditional Cretan recipes
- Learn and have fun at a rustic ceramic lesson
- Pick-up & return luxury transfer
- Half or full day private tour with an experienced, friendly local guide
- Private cchauffeured luxury service
- Admission & tasting fees
- Personal expenses
- Food & drinks, unless specified
- All Gratuities
- Tour starts at 09:30 am daily
- Duration 6 hours approx
- 660 euros for up to two persons
- 125 euros for every additional person
SELECT ONE MORE AND BOOK TWO TOURS WITH 10% DISCOUNT!